The RUBI DC-250 range of tile saws is formed by machines with mobile heads offering the professional tile Installer maximum functionality and reliability. The DC-250 is ideal for intensive cutting of glazed and stoneware tiles, as well as for cutting porcelain tiles or the occasional cutting of natural stone.
- Head height adjustment allowing to adjust the cutting height.
- Aluminum square, easy to regulate (0 ° to 60 °).
- Extruded aluminum tables,removable for easy cleaning of the machine.
- Folding legs with built-in wheels for easy carrying.
- Equipped with ZERO DUST system. Tested and certified by TNO.
- DC-250 1200, chassis with anti-corrosion treatment.
- With adjustable rule (0 to 60º) with lateral stop.
- Plunge effect allowing adjustment cutting height.
- For Wall tiles, Floor tiles, Porcelain and other materials.
- Single phase direct drive motor, 1.1 kW (1.5 hp) with thermal protector.
- Blade cooling with controllable waterpump
- High structural rigidity in chassis.
- Mobile head on bearings and foldable at 45° for miter cuts.
- Includes diamond disc CEV-SUPERPRO Ø 9.8" (Ø250 mm)
- Machine supplied without cable.