Polymeric sealant used to seam sheets together, seal penetrations, drains, edges, or corners.
Features & Benefits
- Synthetic co-polymer rubber - high solids
- Excellent resistance to ozone, sunlight and weathering
- Unaffected by exposure to water after it has cured
- Adheres to wood, metal, concrete, glass, plastic & rubber
- Broad temperature use range
- Seam membrane sheets together
- Seal penetrations of the membrane
- Provide a seal between the waterproof membrane and clamping ring drain
- A concealed terminal edge sealant
- Adhere preformed corners to the membrane, studs, etc.
- Spot bond sheet to vertical or horizontal surface
- 10.3 Oz Tube