UPDATE 3/23/20 Showrooms are Open with modifications
All Locations Are Currently Open - New Policies Regarding Showroom Visits
As of today, according to Governor Carney's classification of essential businesses, Tile Market is open and operating under modified procedures. We will keep you posted of any changes. We take our responsibility to operate in a safe fashion very seriously, we hope you do as well. When onsite, we ask that you and your customers follow all Tile Market safety protocols.
To help keep the construction industry moving forward we have adopted several options for you and your customers as they relate to tile & slab selection and countertop contract sign off.
Customer Pick Up
- All locations are open for pick up of orders. Walk in orders will be taken however, we suggest you call your order in ahead of time and we will have it ready for you when you arrive.
- Orders will be brought out to your truck/vehicle via forklift. Any hand loading into vehicles is self-serve.
Showrooms Are Open by Appointment
- All showrooms are open by appointment. We understand selections still need to happen, we just want them done in a controlled and safe manner. Please call to schedule your appointment.
- Appointments will be booked in 1-hour intervals. We are trying to limit this to one group at a time, so we appreciate your understanding in doing these as quickly as possible.
- All showroom appointment customers are asked to answer 4 Pre-Screening questions PRIOR to their arrival. These are the same questions that our employees are asked every day PRIOR to coming to work. If anyone in your party answers yes to any of the questions, please call so that we can discuss other options.
- We ask that all members of your party abide by 6’ social distancing.
- This is a great way to remotely select tile and slabs. Please call to schedule a Tele-Selection appointment.
- Both parties’ will be logged into our website at the same time. We will guide you through our website as you select your products.
- Please call to schedule a Face-Time selection. We will walk you through our showroom and help select products for your project.
- Samples may be ordered by calling, emailing or via our website.
Slab Sign-Off & Fabrication Contract
- Remote: We can complete the entire process over the phone and via email. Please call for details.
- On-Site: While we prefer to do these remotely, we will do them by appointment. For these on-site visits we ask that you answer 4 Pre-Screening questions prior to your arrival. If you answer yes to any of them, please call so that we can discuss other options.
PRE-SHOWROOM VISIT HEALTH-SCREEN QUESTIONNAIRE
For everyone’s safety please ask yourself and anyone with you these following 4 questions prior to visiting us. If you answer YES to any of these questions, please call and we will discuss other options. Thank you.
- Do you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Does anyone in your household or anyone you have recently been in close contact with have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
- Have you or anyone in your household been tested for or are being tested for COVID -19?
- Have you been in contact with anyone that is being tested for or tested positive for COVID-19?
We thank everyone for helping to stop the spread of germs.